YOGA OF THE HEART RETREAT
with Shayna Hiller and David Newman
SEPTEMBER 15-17, 2017
Treat yourself to a one of a kind weekend yoga and musical mantra getaway, which will light up your life and recharge your spirit! This all inclusive workshop-style retreat is for those who have a desire to tap into health and joy straight from the heart. Join Shayna and David at the luxurious and elegant La Quinta Waldorf Astoria Resort in beautiful Palm Springs, California! Novice and experienced retreat participants will benefit alike from this magical weekend interweaving yoga, music and mantra chanting, meditation, and community! You will feel elevated, pampered, relaxed and grounded sharing this special experience in a tranquil paradise with like-minded people enjoying life changing practices that will upgrade your entire human operating system!
Your Retreat Includes:
- Invigorating daily yoga practice
- Mantra music and chanting bliss
- Dynamic meditation
- 4 healthy meals per day (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner)
- Access to private and semi-private Yoga practice spaces (indoor/outdoor) with a full line of Manduka products
- Access to private/semi-private pool for the group
- A welcome package from the spa (with Zents lotion and a delicious bath truffle) and other little Waldorf-inspired elements to make your stay fabulous and memorable
- All tips taxes and fees
- 10% discount on all spa services and a 40% discount on the Spa Pass as well, which is normally $25 and will be $15/each, and that gives you a robe and a day’s access to the spa gardens and saunas!
EARLY BIRD PRICING AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 15, 2017!!!
Single Occupancy: $1150 per person ($1250 after June 15)
Double Occupancy: $875 per person ($950 after June 15)
Non-refundable $350 deposit required to reserve your bliss.
or PAY IN FULL:
For additional inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shayna Hiller, C.H.C, R.Y.T. is an author, health coach and yoga instructor based in Los Angeles CA. Shayna studied at the Institute For Integrative Nutrition, the world’s largest nutrition school. She is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. She completed over 500 hours of professional yoga training under the guidance of Don and Amba Stapleton at the Nosara Yoga Institute in Nosara, Costa Rica. Shayna hosts wellness retreats and workshops worldwide throughout the year. Learn more at www.shaynahiller.com
David Newman is a renowned sacred mantra artist, singer-songwriter, author, and inspirational teacher. David, also known as Durga Das, has released numerous chart-topping world music albums, and is the author of the #1 Amazon bestseller The Timebound Traveler. David is also the founder of the Stay Strong Project and Yoga On Main. He has been featured on NPR, and in The Washington Post and Yoga Journal among many others. www.davidnewmanmusic.com